Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 3709 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 1477 Residential Homes for sale, and 1719 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 312 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 29 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 0 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- New Walmart coming to Seguin, Texas Walmart to build second Walmart Supercenter on Seguin’s west side near Caterpillar at Interstate 10 & Highway 46. The $3 Million project is scheduled for completion in 2015. Parcels are being negotiated for sale & lease. Seguin is growing!! Call Corner Post Real Estate to stay up to date on the real estate market and [...]
- Helmerich & Payne Oil & Gas Well Drilling Company Coming to Seguin We are excited to hear about the new 5,000 sq ft, 360 jobs (in the first year) facility opening in Seguin, TX just North of Continental! Welcome to Seguin Helmerich & Payne!–Katie Clark
- How Flood Insurance Premiums Affect Your Home Westerholm-Koehler Insurance in Seguin, TX recently hosted a flood insurance training for local Realtors in Seguin, New Braunfels, and San Marcos. I am happy to share the information with you if you have any questions about the new FEMA Guidlines with subsidizing flood insurance. Flood Insurance impacts a lot of our homes in Guadalupe, Comal [...]
- The No. 1 Way to Make Homebuying Less Stressful Although it doesn’t rank as high as some other stressors, purchasing a home is still considered a stressful—though exciting—life event. The exciting part has been my experience, but I can see how the potential for stress isn’t that far behind. Here are three easy ways to decrease homebuying stress, including my No. 1 secret weapon [...]
- New Residential Construction in Seguin Corner Post Real Estate is knowledgeable about several reputable builders for new construction in the Seguin, New Braunfels, and San Marcos area. Contact us with your needs and requirements and we would be happy to help you get with the right builder and right location to meet your needs. Are you looking for acreage to [...]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas, Austin, and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!