Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 0 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are Residential Homes for sale, and Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 0 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 0 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- 3 Tips To Prepare Your House For Selling While you don’t have to do a complete overhaul to get your house market-ready, you do need to make an effort. Your Texas Realtor® can suggest some ways to make your home appealing to buyers, but here are three ways you can prep your house for selling. Don’t ignore fixable problems Maybe you’re used to [...]
- You Really Can Afford To Buy A Home You’re probably hearing that mortgage rates are at favorable levels and that now’s the time to buy a home. But maybe you’re also thinking, “I’ll never be able to afford a mortgage.” Many potential homebuyers feel this way, but the good news is that there is help available. Homebuying-assistance programs at the local, state, and [...]
- Home Won’t Sell? Check these things… If your property has been sitting on the market for a while, don’t blame buyers. Re-evaluate your strategy. Take a look at what you’re offering and see how you can make your home more attractive and increase your chances of a sale. Is it overpriced? Overpriced properties discourage potential buyers, who may not even view [...]
- Take The Stress Out Of Buying A Home Which emotion surges higher when buying a home … excitement or anxiety? You will probably experience both during the homebuying process. Imagining the possibilities of your new house can bring great joy, while the financial implications of making such a purchase can create worries. Take these steps to reduce the stress, though, and you will [...]
- Keeping Everyone’s Options Open. . .What is an Option Period? Keeping everyone’s options open Did you know there’s an “undo” button for buyers in a real estate contract? Well, it’s not really a button, but there is a clause in sales contracts that allows buyers to cancel the whole deal, legally undoing the real estate contract. Paragraph 23 in the Texas Real Estate Commission residential [...]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas, Austin, and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!