Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 3789 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 1867 Residential Homes for sale, and 1479 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 294 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 24 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 74 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Downtown Seguin to have more parking soon! If you haven’t visited downtown Seguin lately you should! We have some great businesses and they would love to have you as their customer! And soon, it will be even easier to frequent those businesses and shop local with the conversion of several parallel parking spaces to angled parking. The Seguin City Council recently approved [...]
- Homes for sale in Navarro ISD There are several great homes on the market in highly rated Navarro ISD and we would love to help you find yours! Corner Post Real Estate is excited to tell you about a new listing at 283 Oak Springs on Geronimo Creek! The home is a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a guest suite for [...]
- A peak inside our office! If you haven’t yet “liked” us on Facebook head on over and do it now! I recently shared a picture of our office because we get so many compliments on it. We are located in the heart of Geronimo, Texas on Highway 123 heading North of town. Our office has a great cozy and welcoming [...]
- Seguin High School update Based upon the weekly update information, the Seguin High School construction project is one week behind due to inclement weather. The contractors were actually having to pump water off the construction site! Great things are happening in Seguin and we cannot wait to see the high school finished!
- Seguin receives GO TEXAN Certified Retirement Community designation According to an article in the Seguin Daily News on May 19th, Seguin is now officially designated as a GO TEXAN Retirement Community. According to the article: Seguin is officially on the state’s list of where you might want to live when you retire. The city of Seguin and Seguin Economic Development Corporation (SEDC) announce [...]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas, Austin, and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!