Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 3428 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 1568 Residential Homes for sale, and 1437 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 283 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 19 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 509 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Seguin is booming! Seguin is booming! The Seguin Daily News just had a great article about some of the exciting things happening, including improvements to our infrastructure. Some of the projects planned include retail expansion, streets and new sidewalks. There are some great quality of life projects planned as well, including the upcoming public library and the recently [...]
- 4 Expenses Homebuyers Should Keep in Mind 01/29/2016 | Author: Jaime Lee from Texas Association of Realtors “When starting your house hunt online, you’ll see that most real estate websites let you search by price range. But a real estate purchase will cost you more than just the sale price. Here are four costs you’ll want to consider before submitting an offer. [...]
- 2015 Remodeling Cost vs. Value: Less Is More I thought this was an interesting article from Texas Realtor magazine from 2015. If you are preparing your home to sell, this gives some great insight!–Katie Clark, Corner Post Real Estate, LLC Smaller replacement projects, particularly those that enhance curb appeal, remain the most cost effective way for sellers to improve value. JANUARY 2015 | [...]
- New Seguin HEB grand opening! The new Seguin HEB is open and ready for business. The expanded size of the store allows for a bigger and better selection of everything you could need – from locally brewed beer on tap to Texas BBQ! This is just one of the many great changes and growth opportunities our community is experiencing. If [...]
- City Codes …. Code SMTX San Marcos has been labeled the fastest growing community more than once and they are stepping up to the plate in a progressive way. Yesterday I attended an informational meeting put on by Four Rivers Association of Realtors and the City of San Marcos regarding their city codes and how to address the growth they [...]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas, Austin, and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!